MetaMask Airdrop Guide
MetaMask, owned by Consensys, is the leading crypto wallet for Ethereum.
- If you haven’t already, download the MetaMask browser extension here: https://metamask.io/download/
- Create a wallet. Save your seed phrase somewhere safe. Fund your wallet with some ETH. (withdraw from an exchange if needed).
- Execute some transactions within the MetaMask Portfolio suite: portfolio.metamask.io. Use the swap, stake, and bridge features to move some ETH around.
- Add some popular chains to your MetaMask wallet at chainlist.org.
- (Optional) Make a donation to gitcoin.co.
Airdrops are speculative. There is no guarantee that taking these actions will qualify you for an airdrop from this project, or that this project will even have an airdrop. Sistine Research does not guarantee the safety of the linked sites and protocols. It is best practice to use burner wallets for airdrop farming.