Lens Protocol Airdrop Guide
Note: The sites used for this airdrop are still in Beta and can be quite buggy. If you get stuck feel free to reach out to the Sistine Research community in the Discord for help.
Lens Protocol Overview
Lens Protocol is a user-owned, decentralized open social graph that any application can plug into. With Lens Protocol, you are in control. You own your profile, where you use it, how you use it, and even how you monetize it. That means you have the power over your content, and it’s all right there, as an NFT, in your wallet. It’s not just easy. It’s how digital identity should be: yours.
You will need a small amount of MATIC in a wallet on Polygon Network to complete this guide. You can withdraw MATIC from an exchange to your Polygon wallet or use the Polygon Bridge.
- Get a lens protocol profile NFT.
- You can buy one on the secondary market on OpenSea here.
- You can mint one here (until early March) if your wallet has a DegenScore over 700 and you have minted a Beacon.
- If you have any clout on Twitter, you may try your luck tagging or DMing Stani Kulechov with your wallet address and politely requesting to be added to the allow list to mint a lens profile.
- Setup a lenster.xyz account. Go to your account settings: https://lenster.xyz/settings and set your profile picture, your bio, website, etc.
- Participate and engage with posts on Lenster. Like, comment, and collect.
- (Optional) Go to https://land.philand.xyz/ and create an account. You will need an ENS name in your same wallet over on Ethereum Mainnet AND it will need to set as your primary ENS name at https://app.ens.domains/. Setting up your ENS may cost $20 - $40 in gas fees.
- Once you have an a Phi Land account, go to https://quest.philand.xyz/campaign/lens-yasai and start doing the quests. Note that these are buggy and may take a while to complete. This walk-through guide may be useful for completing the quests.