Metame NFT | June 19, 2023
Metame (https://twitter.com/metamenft) is an upcoming Solana NFT project.
While the current sentiment in the Solana NFT market is low, the Metame team has been working to build a community for their NFT project. Their twitter has grown organically to nearly 10k followers as of June 19.
Little is known about the project’s long-term vision thus far, though they have been seeing steady organic growth over the last few months.
Based on the below notes, we believe it’s a worthwhile endeavor to get a whitelisted for Metame.
- The art is very well done and in a niche (anime) that is extremely popular in the NFT space (see Azuki). This is the main reason to be bullish at the moment. Well-received art almost always sees positive price-action after mint.
- The website (https://metame.vercel.app/) is high quality and the whitelist claim process is smooth.
- The project has been slowly handing out whitelists to engaged community members rather than trying to run large-scale giveaways to people who are likely to dump after launch.
- The supply will not be 10,000 and may be as low as 3,000. The exact supply is unknown, but lower supply NFTs pump much easier post mint.
- There is a general lack of excitement about any other pre-launch NFT projects on Solana at the moment.
The lower supply cap and art alone are likely enough to make whitelist mints profitable. Should the team follow-through with a solid long-term plan, Metame may be a project worth holding onto. We will provide updates periodically as more information is available.
Launch date: unknown
How to get whitelisted:
- Follow https://twitter.com/metamenft on Twitter and turn on notifications.
- Follow the team on twitter:
- Comment and engage positively and consistently and you will likely be DM’d a whitelist code that can be redeemed for a whitelist card at https://metame.vercel.app/