Sei Airdrop Guide
Sei is a sector-specific Layer 1 blockchain, specialized for trading with a native order matching engine, frontrunning protection, and multiple levels of order bundling.
- Install the Keplr Wallet extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Create a wallet. Save your seed phrase somewhere safe.
- Set your Keplr wallet network to Sei Testnet. (if you are having trouble finding this as an option, go to https://trade.vortexprotocol.io/ and connect your Keplr wallet. It should automatically connect you the Sei Testnet
- Go to https://app.seinetwork.io/faucet/ to request testnet tokens.
- If you are having trouble connecting https://trade.vortexprotocol.io/
- Join the Sei Discord. Request testnet tokens in the faucet channel.
- Go to https://app.seinetwork.io/stake/ to stake your tokens
- Deposit UST2 into https://trade.vortexprotocol.io/ and make a few trades.
- (Optional) Explore other apps on Sei network here: https://www.seinetwork.io/ecosystem
Airdrops are speculative. There is no guarantee that taking these actions will qualify you for an airdrop from this project, or that this project will even have an airdrop. Sistine Research does not guarantee the safety of the linked sites and protocols. It is best practice to use burner wallets for airdrop farming.