Shardeum Airdrop Guide
Shardeum is an EVM-based, linearly scalable smart contract platform that provides low gas fees forever while maintaining true decentralization and solid security through dynamic state sharding.
- Join the Shardeum Discord: https://discord.com/invite/shardeum and verify by going to the Verify channel and clicking the Shardeum logo emoji.
- Connect your Metamask wallet to these 3 endpoints by clicking the big green buttons: https://docs.shardeum.org/network/endpoints
- Request testnet tokens from the various faucets within the Shardeum Discord. To do this type “/faucet” followed by pasting your Metamask wallet address in the “address:” prompt.
- Request testnet tokens from the various faucets below by following the prompts to tweet, then pasting the tweet link back into the input:
- Claim additional testnet and betanet tokens here by inputting your wallet address.
- Interact with the following protocols on Shardeum Testnet by swapping, providing liquidity, staking, buying domains, minting NFTs etc. (Note: some dapps may be buggy or not work).
Airdrops are speculative. There is no guarantee that taking these actions will qualify you for an airdrop from this project, or that this project will even have an airdrop. Sistine Research does not guarantee the safety of the linked sites and protocols. It is best practice to use burner wallets for airdrop farming.