Starknet Airdrop Guide
StarkNet is a permissionless decentralized Validity-Rollup (often referred to as ZK-Rollup). It operates as an L2 network over Ethereum, enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation – without compromising Ethereum's composability and security.
- Install Argent X wallet from the chrome web store. Create an address.
- Switch your MetaMask network to Ethereum Goerli Testnet.
- Request Ethereum Goerli Testnet tokens from goerlifaucet.com.
- Connect both MetaMask & Argent wallets to goerli.starkgate.starknet.io.
- Bridge testnet ETH to Starknet.
- Switch to Ethereum Mainnet and Starknet Mainnet and repeat process.
- Interact with apps on Starknet (trade, lend, borrow, etc.):
- Swap and provide liquidity on 10kswap.
- Swap and provide liquidity on mySwap.
- Buy and sell NFTs on Aspect.
- Buy and sell NFTs on MintSquare.
Interacting with the Starknet projects may qualify you for future airdrops if/when these projects launch tokens.
Airdrops are speculative. There is no guarantee that taking these actions will qualify you for an airdrop from this project, or that this project will even have an airdrop. Sistine Research does not guarantee the safety of the linked sites and protocols. It is best practice to use burner wallets for airdrop farming.