Starknet Airdrop Guide
StarkNet is a permissionless decentralized Validity-Rollup (often referred to as ZK-Rollup). It operates as an L2 network over Ethereum, enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation – without compromising Ethereum's composability and security.
- Install Argent X wallet from the chrome web store. Create an address.
- Switch your MetaMask network to Ethereum Goerli Testnet.
- Request Ethereum Goerli Testnet tokens from goerlifaucet.com.
- Connect both MetaMask & Argent wallets to goerli.starkgate.starknet.io.
- Bridge testnet ETH to Starknet.
- Switch to Ethereum Mainnet and Starknet Mainnet and repeat process.
- Interact with apps on Starknet (trade, lend, borrow, etc.):
- Swap and provide liquidity on 10kswap.
- Swap and provide liquidity on mySwap.
- Buy and sell NFTs on Aspect.
- Buy and sell NFTs on MintSquare.
Interacting with the Starknet projects may qualify you for future airdrops if/when these projects launch tokens.