Venom Network Airdrop Guide
Venom Network Overview
Venom is a scalable blockchain solution that is designed to meet the needs of real-world applications. Its unique architecture and technology enable Venom to provide a high level of performance and security, making it an ideal platform for decentralized applications.
- Head over to: https://venom.network/
- Download the Venom Wallet Chrome Extension.
- Create a wallet within the Chrome extension.
- Claim testnet tokens.
- Go to https://venom.network/tasks and complete all the tasks.
- Go to the Venom Discord server (https://discord.venom.foundation/) and post in the #completed-tasks channel with your address, feedback, and image of completed task. The Mods have emphasized the need to give actual feedback.
Currently the only task that requires any money is the bridging task, which costs <$1 worth of BNB.
For those who are unfamiliar with how to bridge funds, you will simply need to send ~$1 worth of BNB tokens to your MetaMask wallet, which should be set to ‘Binance Smart Chain’:
If you do not know how to connect your MetaMask account to Binance Smart Chain, this guide will walk you through the process:
Then simply connect both your Venom wallet and your Metamask wallet to https://testnet.venombridge.com/bridge and execute the bridge transaction.