zkSync Airdrop Guide
zkSync is a ZK rollup, a trustless protocol that uses cryptographic validity proofs to provide scalable and low-cost transactions on Ethereum. In zkSync, computation is performed off-chain and most data is stored off-chain as well. As all transactions are proven on the Ethereum mainchain, users enjoy the same security level as in Ethereum.
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to portal.zksync.io.
- Request Testnet funds from portal.zksync.io/faucet.
- Request Ethereum Goerli Testnet tokens from goerlifaucet.com.
- Connect MetaMask wallet (Ethereum Mainnet) to wallet.zksync.io.
- Click ‘+top up’ or go to wallet.zksync.io/transaction/deposit to bridge over some ETH.
- Sign up for an account at app.pinata.cloud, upload an image, copy the CID, then paste it and mint an NFT here: wallet.zksync.io/transaction/nft/mint
- Interact with apps on zkSync:
- Trade on ZigZag Exchange.
- Place offer on an NFT: zknft.xyz
- Trade, lend, borrow, provide liquidity on onchain.trade (Georli testnet).
- Additional apps: explorer.zksync.io
Interacting with these zkSync projects may qualify you for future airdrops if/when these projects launch tokens.