zkSync Airdrop Guide
zkSync is a ZK rollup, a trustless protocol that uses cryptographic validity proofs to provide scalable and low-cost transactions on Ethereum. In zkSync, computation is performed off-chain and most data is stored off-chain as well. As all transactions are proven on the Ethereum mainchain, users enjoy the same security level as in Ethereum.
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to portal.zksync.io.
- Request Testnet funds from portal.zksync.io/faucet.
- Request Ethereum Goerli Testnet tokens from goerlifaucet.com.
- Connect MetaMask wallet (Ethereum Mainnet) to wallet.zksync.io.
- Click ‘+top up’ or go to wallet.zksync.io/transaction/deposit to bridge over some ETH.
- Sign up for an account at app.pinata.cloud, upload an image, copy the CID, then paste it and mint an NFT here: wallet.zksync.io/transaction/nft/mint
- Interact with apps on zkSync:
- Trade on ZigZag Exchange.
- Place offer on an NFT: zknft.xyz
- Trade, lend, borrow, provide liquidity on onchain.trade (Georli testnet).
- Additional apps: explorer.zksync.io
Interacting with these zkSync projects may qualify you for future airdrops if/when these projects launch tokens.
Airdrops are speculative. There is no guarantee that taking these actions will qualify you for an airdrop from this project, or that this project will even have an airdrop. Sistine Research does not guarantee the safety of the linked sites and protocols. It is best practice to use burner wallets for airdrop farming.